Sunday, November 16, 2008

Me And My Big Mouth!!!!

Left to Right: Me, Myia, Kellie, Alisa

Warning: This post has nothing to do with crafting, soaping, or candlemaking!

My sister Myia, her sister-in-law Alisa, and my cousin Kellie think of ourselves as sisters because of our close relationship. We are united in fatdom. Like many women, we all lead very hectic lifestyles and weight has become an issue. So mush so, that the four of us have posed a little challenge: Diet or Die! Not in the literal sense, but we are killing fat! We are sick and tired of being sick and tired! We have put our 8 feet down and declared, "No more!" But why would we decide to do this at the height of the glutton season??? With Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, and Christmas approaching, I had one question for them: "WTF????" Now is the time. Not only will it test our will, but it will give us a head start over all those New Years dieters.

Kellie and I are in DC so we'll be each other's buddy. Myia and Alisa are in NYC, so they'll be buddies. Today is the big weigh in, and tomorrow is the beginning of a new chapter in our quest to get and stay healthy. My game plan? Basically, to exericse. I think I already eat pretty sensibly. I just hate physical activity! I'll be posting updates throughout my normal postings, but I thought I'd get a little personal for a change. Stay tuned....

3 comments:

Joanna Schmidt said...

Good luck with your goals! Goals are good to have, but making them realistic are important, too. You are so cute!!!!!

Patrice-The Soap Seduction said...

Why thank you ma'am!!! Just wait til I drop a few. I'll be hot stuff then!

egassner said...

Good for you guys!! I've been doing the same all along thiking "What the hell am I thinking! The holidays are coming!" I've lost 15lbs so far and loving it! All while dreading the next few months! Lol