Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Last Day!!!

(Here's a pic of my weekend profits)

I have never been so glad to see November 30th in my life! I made a personal challenge to myself that I'd blog every day for the month of November being that it's National Blog Month or something like that. Unless I'm getting paid to be a professional blogger, there's no way I could do it every single day!

In other sad news, my Black Friday sale has been a total bust! I guess the economy has taken a bigger toll than I imagined. I thought handmade would be the answer, but I guess I was wrong. Yeah, I'm more than a little disappointed, but you know what? I'm not going to let poor sales deter me. I'm still here, and I'm going to keep pushing on. I was reading an interesting thread on Etsy about crafters undervaluing their goods just to make a sale, and it has really given me some things to think about.

Well, I'm going to take a few days off to rest my fingers and to concoct some meaningful blog posts. Congratulations to all the sellers who've had a successful weekend. I'll blog to ya'll soon!

No comments: