Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sneak Peek


Never tell me a juicy secret because I am notorious for letting the cat out of the bag-unintentionally though. I just can't contain myself especially when it's good news. I've been coming up with all kinds of stuff for the holidays. I've even got a few things in the works that folks wouldn't expect of me.

One of my favorite types of scent are food scents (cuz I'm a pig, by the way). I never thought to incorporate food scent into soap or bath and body products until I first smelled Philosophy's Cinnamon Buns 3-in-1 body wash over 10 years ago. I was blown away by how realistic it smelled. No one else had mass-marketed food-scented body products like that before. I loved how they even included a recipe based on the fragrance right on the bottle. While I don't have recipes to offer, I do have a peek at one of my newest soaps, Lemon Oatmeal Crisp. It's part of one of the many soap sets I'll be offering. This is a true to life scent. I just want to drink it straight out of the bottle. It's got ground oatmeal in it, hence the darker color. Stay tuned for more sneaks!

1 comment:

Lisa Abdul-Quddus said...

Sounds good. I love lemon scent and an oatmeal soap is always nice in my book.