Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Not Just For Candles


When I shop for fragrance oils, I use about 3 or 4 vendors exclusively, and I can't believe I forgot to mention them in my Honorable Mention post regarding Suppliers of the Year. Click here to check it out if you missed that one....

Without further ado, I'd like to honorably mention Candle Science as a supplier of great fragrance oils. Not only do they have great fragrances, but their customer service is top notch, and the shipping is lightening quick! I'll place an order on Monday, and it's at my door by Wednesday! It also helps that they're based out of North Carolina which is only about an 7-8 hour drive from me-not that I would drive to pick up my order. I love them, but I can't stand being in a car for more than 2 hours. Anyhoo, many, if not most, of their fragrances are bath and body compatible which is a BONUS for me because I can not only use them in my candles, but my soaps. Even better is they now offer 4 oz. sizes. Until now, I'd have to buy either a couple of 1 oz bottles or a big 8 oz bottle which I don't always want or need. Another bonus is they have really neat specials on their FO's. Sign up for their mailing list, and you will get cool deals in their newsletter. They often do $.99 1 oz FO's. You can get up to ten at a time I think. That's how I discover many new scents. My current faves from Candle Science are Black Currant and Nectarine and Rainwater. Check em out. You just might be surprised!

No comments: