Thursday, November 27, 2008

Tomorrow's The Day!!!


Happy Thanksgiving To All!

I hope you had lots of turkey and stuffing and everything else in between. I think I had one too many cocktails because I am too relaxed right now! As you know, tomorrow is the sale of all sales everywhere. I was reading my e-mails today, and I've been flooded with rock bottom sales ads from everyone from Eve's Addiction to Reed's Jewelers. I love online shopping, and I hope you do to. I, along with many of my Twitter friends will be hosting mega sales starting tomorrow. I've seen ads for free shipping, BOGO, even 75% off! This economy has really affected the way folks spend money. That's why now more than ever, I think buying handmade is the way to go! Stop by The Soap Seduction and my Etsy shop beginning at 6am for some cool stuff. I'll be shopping too! Now get some rest!

No comments: