Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving Eve!

Twas the day before Thanksgiving, and I have such high hopes,
Of selling out all my candles, body balms, lip lushes, and soaps.
My website is being prepped for a barrage of sales.
I've got many new things for everyone-even males.
My gift sets have been packaged,
With the utmost of care.
In hopes that all the curious shoppers soon will be there.
So I'll end this little rhyme with a hope and a prayer,
That you all have a Happy Thanksgiving,
And I'll holler at ya'll later!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your shop and your soaps and I'm planning on ordering from you this weekend during your sale.

Chin up girl! You are amazing!

Patrice-The Soap Seduction said...

aww...thank you so much! you made my day-hell, my week given all the drama i've had:-D