Saturday, November 22, 2008

I Just Sent My First Newsletter. I Hope Somebody Reads It!


You know I've been blogging about this Black Friday event for about two weeks now, but I decided to take it to the next level. I sent my first newsletter out to all the nice folks who bought something in the past from The Soap Seduction or my Etsy shop. This is such a major fete for me because I feel like I'm begging in a sense when I'm announcing, "Hey, I'm having a sale. Come check it out!" What is wrong with me? It's that shyness thing again. I know it. I really want this event to go well. When you work hard, you want to be recognized and rewarded, right? I'm brimming with nervous excitement. I can't wait to check out all the other shops as well as the shops of my crafting friends. I'm expecting to see some really unique offerings.




No comments: