Friday, November 7, 2008

I Scream, You Scream.....


We all scream for......


NEAPOLITAN SHEA BUTTER SOAP!!!!


After days of doing nothing, I finally made some soap using the all natural Shea butter base I got from Wholesale Supplies Plus and made this fantabulous soap. I love it! It's not sickeningly sweet, but it smells distinctively of chocolate, strawberry, and....coconut??? Yep, I used coconut instead of vanilla. Also different is my technique. I tilted my loaf mold instead of doing a regular, straight pour. I really dig the way it turned out. I was nervous about my layers because pouring them must be timed properly. Pour them too hot, and you'll end up with one, big glob of un-layered soap. Pour them too cool and they might not stick-even when spraying alcohol between the layers (a must by the way for the layers to adhere.) Pick yours up today at my Etsy shop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! That is awesome.