Tuesday, March 10, 2009

TSS Is All Over The Place!

On Saturday I made a conscious decision to temporarily close my Etsy shop. I've been debating for the longest time about whether or not to close it permanently. I'm speaking from the heart here when I say I feel so "disenfranchised" there. There are tens of thousands of shops there, and I get so lost in the mix, that I feel that I just have to take a break and re-evaluate whether it's worth the effort anymore. What's funny is, just as I do this, I make a Treasury. Thanks Audrey's Country Crafts for including my Buttercream Cupcake Soap in your treasury.





On to other news, my new friend Heather of Heather's Paints and Prettys featured me on her blog today. Heather is also a licensed esthetician and offers great skincare advice on her blog Skincare by Heather. I can't wait til she answers my skincare question!


3 comments:

Arnita said...

Your Raspberry Vanilla is so pretty!! did you make theRaspberries out of a mold or did you do them free hand?

Burnt Mill Candles and Soap said...

that raspberry vanilla does rock!

Patrice-The Soap Seduction said...

thanx ladies!

arnita-i'm good, but i aint great-yet! i used a mold for those berrie:-D

misty-i finally have a face to go with the name-u r 2 cute!