Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Soap Seduction Stimulus Package


I'm all about stimulating the economy. It's hard for everyone especially for the little business people like us, so I'm announcing my own stimulus package:

As long as you are a follower of my blog, you'll get 15% off your entire purchase from my ArtFire shop (less shipping) all the time, every time-even on sale items! Just mention "Follower" in the notes to seller (I'll refund the difference via PayPal or RME), and POOF, you're stimulated!

9 comments:

Nisha said...

That's a good idea! have you got a stimulus section in your studio as well?

Ellia C. Naturals said...

What a creative idea, Patrice! One of the many reasons I enjoy your blog so much :)

Laura said...

Patrice, I got my box today. WOW it is all so pretty and smells so nice. I am going to have to order a solid lotion for my son. Do you have any boy smells??? And hello, I can't wait to use my follower status for a deal. :)

Patrice-The Soap Seduction said...

I do what I can ladies!

Laura, I'm glad you like your goodies. Boy smells...hmmm. I'll e-mail you:-D

Anonymous said...

nice

Anonymous said...

Yes,that´s a great idea,and if I have some money in my paypal account I buy cupcakes from you - I love all your soaps...I am only afraid about the Import fees to Germany.

Little Shadow Creations said...

~"and POOF, you're stimulated!"

~Love it!:)

Unknown said...

Patrice,
Highlighted your stimulus package (by simply including it) in my blog today. www.alisuns.blogspot.com

Patrice-The Soap Seduction said...

Thanks for all the kind words everyone:-D

Alisuns, thanks for the shout out!