Monday, February 11, 2008

Football Is Over-What Am I Gonna Do????

There's now an empty space in my heart and a few hours of time to kill on Sundays now that football is over. I live for the NFL-at least on Sundays. I am a true fan of the sport. I just don't look at tight butts and bulging biceps. I am a die-hard Redskins fan. Haters, there's no need to comment. Rep your team! We have a new coach, Jim Zorn, formerly the QB coach of the Seattle Seahawks. My immediate reaction was what the f$#%? What is little man (aka Dan Snyder) thinking? This dude is off the hook! Of all the available coaches, why Zorn? I'm sure there's a method to the madness, and I'm in for the long run. We'll have to wait and see. My only consolation is that the NFL Network will be showing re-runs of the best plays of the season til pre-season starts. I only have about 6 months to go. I guess I can make a lot of candles in that time. Here I am in my beloved's Redskin jersey. This one's for you Spendy. RIP baby!

No comments: