Monday, February 18, 2008

Flaming Special Monday!!!!

Good Morning Bubbleheads and Flamers,

It's Monday, so you know what that means-it's time for our Flaming Special!!!! This week's special is all about drinks and snacks. Buy one of our beverage candles and get all four of my new drizzle soaps for free. Personally, I can't have a snack without something to drink, and that was the inspiration behind this week's special. So let me break it down: The drink is my Beverage candle scented in either Cola, Cherry Lemonade, or Rootbeer Float. I made some gel wax ice cubes and filled up a fountain soda glass then drizzled more gel wax over it. I finished it with a glass straw to give it an authentic look. Of course my drizzle bars are the bomb!!! I've got peppermint with chocolate drizzle, coconut with chocolate drizzle, strawberry shortcake drizzle, and last but not least, lemon iced biscotti. These soaps are off tha hook! I've got the soaps wrapped and packaged in plastic, and I can still smell them! It makes me hungry just thinking about them! Head on over to my Etsy shop to scoop up this awesome deal!





No comments: