Monday, February 11, 2008

Flaming Special Monday!!!

Hello to all out there in blogger land! Today is Monday, and if you didn't know, now you know! It's time for the weekly Flaming Special at my Etsy site. I call it the Pie-ro-maniac. It's an assortment of my pie candles all for $20.00-a $27.50 value. It's an opportunity to try something new and different in candles. They're whimsical and untraditional, yet fully functional and loaded with lots of scent. My co-workers buy them and set them all over their houses. I tell them all the time to light them. That's how the scent travels. Besides, I can't make any money off of them if they don't burn them:-) Seriously, check out the Pie-ro-Maniac over at http://www.thedecadentflame.etsy.com/.





























1 comment:

Patrice-The Soap Seduction said...

Wow, thanks! somebody is reading it!