Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Guilty Pleasures

Today is Tuesday, so it must be One Tree Hill night. I loooove this show. Chad Michael Murray is so freakin hot-for a dog in real life that I hear. Will he and Peyton get back together? Oh please let it be! They have been screwing around with these two since Day 1. It's worse than the Dawson-Joey-Pacey saga on my other guilty pleasure Dawson's Creek. I could go on forever about that show, but I'll end it with Joey+Pacey=Yeah, baby!

Also on tap tonight: Nip/Tuck. That show is absolutely insane. It is friggin dynamic. I love Christian Troy, but he's gotta be a walking STD. Did ya'll see the episode where he was screwing old girl on the rooftop and she fell over and died? Only on Nip/Tuck does this happen? And what about Sharon Gless filling dude's mouth up with that stuff you stuff teddy bears with? Off the hook! I love this stuff!

What are your faves on right now considering there's a writer's strike and all? Do not include Reality TV. I'm talking scripted shows only. Hit me up. I'm curious. So until tomorrow my divas and dudes. I'll be on Etsy checking out how many sales I didn't get......




No comments: