Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Something New

Hey My Lovelies,

Most of my candles, as you've seen, have been shaped like some kind of cake or pastry or scrumptious dessert item. I've decided to try making a "regular" container candle. I've done them before, but it's been a good 5 or 6 months. To keep my theme going, all the scents of course, will be "edible," but with a twist. I haven't decided on a name for this line yet, but all the scents will be based on either some of my favorite drinks or those of my friends. But there's one more catch: All the scents will be "alcoholic." I found these cool jars over at Candles and Supplies. I think they're elegant without breaking my budget. I've got a few tasty cordials I'm preparing now. I'll have some pics tomorrow. Oh, guess what I'm watching? The Lost Boys. Oh my goodness, I'm really old now:-D Smooches!

No comments: