Saturday, January 31, 2009

New Blog Feature: Score This Soap!!

I love soap! I think that's a bit obvious, but I think my love of soap boarders on obsession. I've decided to funnel this obsession into a new feature I call Score This Soap. Every Saturday I will feature cool and interesting soaps that I find on Art Fire and Etsy. I'll make my picks based on color, texture, shape, and overall uniqueness. I consider it my pay-it-forward. As small business owners, we could use all the free publicity we can get!

This week's score comes from Southern Charm Soap Co. This soap is definitely one of those "Why didn't I think of that...." She uses leftover soap scraps and pours goats milk M&P soap all over it and VOILA-you've got Happy Endings! Dig the rich colors and the cool texture. The scent is a potpourri of all the different scraps used, so each bar is a unique surprise. Southern Charm Soap Co. is available on both Art Fire and Etsy, so go score!

No comments: