Thursday, January 8, 2009

Pour Some Shuga On Me!!!



I love that song by Def Leppard. I was a junior in high school when that came out, and my friend Marcus and I were probably the only two black kids at my school who loved that song. Anyway, I've taken the leap from soaps to bath and body, and here's my latest offering: scrubs and polishers. I have so much fun making these, but they're a mess to make. Here's Margarita Lime and Snicker doodle which are now in my Etsy shop. I actually listed some stuff! Go figure. The Margarita makes me crave one, and the Snicker doodle beckons me to Knibbles at the mall. I love these because they're cleansing and exfoliating all in one. I like to sleep til the very last minute, so I'm a big believer in time savers. Okay, now I need a drink and a cookie. Talk to ya'll later!

No comments: