Saturday, January 10, 2009

How Delightful!

One of my goals for 2009 was to participate in one sample box per quarter. To kick start my participation, I've chosen a new venue: Sweet Delight Divalicious Sample Boxes. They're the sister site of Delightful Divas In Business and they're based in Canada. I'm so excited to be participating in this particular sample box because it's my first time dealing with an international venue. DDIB has a respectable following (me being one of them), and I love getting my product into the hands of new people. If you don't or haven't already, sample boxes are an excellent opportunity to get your product and your name out there in the wide world of e-tail. These boxes are filled with a dozen or more of different e-tailer's sample products ranging from jewelry to cosmetics to bath and body. You'll discover some interesting finds and generate some buzz for your own business. The SDDSB debuts in March, so I encourage all my online buddies to consider participating. This could be the start of something big....

No comments: