I've been thinking (uh-oh). What brings me true joy-besides the obvious like having enough money to play with with, having a job, etc.? I am a simple gal, and it doesn't take much to please me, so I thought why not list the little things that make me happy (in no particular order.)
- Wheat Thins Artisan Crackers: They had me at "artisan." I am addicted to these cheesy wonders. No more caked on, cheesy fingers (although I still love to let it build up thick and bite it off!)
- Finding a good movie on TV that I've seen 1000 xs, but I still get excited about.
- Having all 10 of my nails be the same length (only for them to break off the moment I polish them. What's with that???)
- Taking a hot shower (It's my one vice, and I'm supposed to be eco-friendly)
- The Ped Egg. If you don't have one of those, OMG, you are missing out. I love emptying the filings (Was that really from my feet? ICK!)
- Jamaican beef patties. They're greasy and fatty as hell, but damn, they're good.
- Finding something in my size (14, on the cusp of a 12) on bananarepublic.com.
- Sleeping til the crack of lunch.
- Remembering the punchline to a joke. (Your mama is so stupid, she had a boy and girl set of twins and named them Deniece and Danephew)
- Scoring something really cool from Goodwill. I don't care how much money you have, a bargain is a bargain.
What are some of your favorite little things?