Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Project Wonderful Find: FancifulForm

If you have Project Wonderful ads on your blog do you ever check out your advertisers? I do all the time, and I even buy from them! My latest discovery comes from FancifulForm. O-M-G! Her jewelry is so simplistically incredible! These pieces are made from clay and acrylic and are hand-sculpted. How freakin' talented is she?


I love really big pieces that make a statement. These flower pendants are perfect. I love the white ones.






The rings are gorgeous.









I even love the little flower studs.



If you're looking for a statement or signature piece that's gentle on your wallet but fierce in style, check out FancifulForm. I know I am!

2 comments:

BrigaBauble said...

Gorgeous work! Thanks for sharing. I love discovering new artisans.

http://BrigaBauble.blogspot.com

Pattie said...

I am loving that ring...now to tell the boyfriend mwah ha ha lol