Thursday, September 4, 2008

Are You Ready For Some Football????

I know this post has absolutely nothing to do with soap or candles, but today is the official start of the 2008-2009 NFL Season, and I am siced!!! My Washington Redskins are playing my sister's boyfriend's New York Giants. Chris and I have always had a love/hate/love relationship with one another, and this rivalry only fuels the fire. We talk so much s&*t to one another it would make Richard Pryor blush.

I'm working late, so I'll probably miss the opening concert with Keith Urban, Natasha Beddingfield, and Usher, whom by the way my sister would leave Chris for if Usher told her to. Anyway, I won't be thinking about soaps and candles at all tonight. I'll be fixated on the game, which I'm not feeling all to confident about. We have a new coach, Jim Zorn, who's never coached a pro team before. But that's okay. I've got a 6 pack of Mike's Hard Limeade with Patrice written all over it. I figure I'll be nice and numb if we're getting stomped. Tomorrow morning is another story. All I can say is, "Hail to the Redskins! Hail, victory....!!!"

2 comments:

10nekk@ said...

Sorry bout those Redskins (he, he ... I'm a Ravens fan). Where were you when I was trying to make an all-Etsy fantasy football league?!

Patrice-The Soap Seduction said...

Yeah, the Skins looked rusty as an old nail, but I've got faith in my team. I missed the Etsy fantasy league. I'm always late as usual!