Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My Friends Just Love Me.....


because they're a bunch of moochers. Just kidding! They do love that I make candles and soaps because I always use them as guinea pigs when making new stuff. I think I have the pickiest, finickiest friends, and if they love it, I know I have a winner. I've decided to tweak my testing process a little. Now I'm going to give them a rating sheet, and I'll ask them to rate the product in terms of scent, color, visual appeal, lather (for soaps), burn pool (for candles)...you get the picture. I'll end the rating questionnaire with a comments section allowing them to tell me what they liked, disliked, and what could be improved. First up: These candles in my new Frosted Desserts collection in Iced Lemon Biscotti and Cinnamon Buns. These are for my sister Myia-my biggest and toughest critic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea to get a rating system going! I'm stealing it because I also use friends and family as guinea pigs. :)

Patrice-The Soap Seduction said...

Go for it! I wish I'd thought of it sooner.