Thursday, February 19, 2009

This Stuff Is Crap....


But I'm not giving up!!! Remember that potion I made a few weeks back to use for my hair? Well, my hair looks and feels like a bale of sunburned hay. Where, o where did I go wrong? I thought this stuff would be the answer to my BBD (that's broke, busted & disgusted) prayers! Of course it would have helped if I measured everything, but I just threw everything in a pot and started cookin'. I need to wash it out and start fresh, but I do not have wash and go hair. When water touches it, my hair has to be styled. So, I'm back to the drawing board. I'm going to carefully measure my ingredients this time. I think I'll forgo the beeswax-does nothing for me! Thank goodness tomorrow is the start of the weekend and I can just let it be!


2 comments:

Ellia C. Naturals said...

You crack me up, Patrice! Be strong...I have faith in your creative powers :)

Jenny said...

Hey thanks for your sweet comment on the new blog look.

I'm sure you will get it right. Dont feel so bad, I once poured peroxide in my (very dark) hair thinking I would get some highlights. And I ended up with sunburned hay AND orange tints, LOL:)

Have a good weekend