Friday, February 13, 2009

The Soap Seduction Is On Mammalicious Finds!


I love that name Mammalicious! It's so....coolicious! Anyway, Amy and I follow each other's blogs, and I was looking to buy some affordable ads for The Soap Seduction. I found Mammalicous Finds on Tammy's blog Milk and Cookeez. See, it pays to have good friends and follow good blogs because you never know where it may lead you. I can never stay on track, but getting back, I received an e-mail from Amy informing me that my ad spot was featured on Mammalicious. What??? I didn't know that was one of the perks (I never read anything)!!! Check me out here.


On another note: I didn't realize it was Friday the 13th til I got to work and everybody was going, "Oooooh. It's Friday the 13th...." Cool! I wonder if AMC is going to show all the cheesy Friday the 13th movies tonight? I need a good laugh....


4 comments:

Tammy said...

Thanks for the mini shout :)
You're the best!
Glad you took advantage of Amy's ad space. She's the greatest!

Ellia C. Naturals said...

Congrats! It's a great write-up :)

Amy said...

Ha...we have a lot of perks! I'm thinking I need to get me some of that scrumptious looking snickerdoodle yumminess!

Anonymous said...

That is really cool. :)