Friday, June 19, 2009

Weekly Wrap UP!

I'm having a lovely weekend special in my Etsy shop only. All of my body scrubs (sugar and salt bubbles) are 25% off. Now is the time to try them if you've been curious. No other discounts will apply, and to sweeten the pot, I'm offering a 1 oz sample of another scent of scrub with any purchase. Sale ends 10:00 pm Sunday.

Speaking of lovely, I'd like to give a shout out to Sharon of Rose of Sharon Jewelry for bestowing yet another Lovely Blog Award to me! Thank you Sharon. It's so gratifying when someone finds worth in what you do. I love my readers xoxox!


Next up: Come visit me at I Heart Handmade Summer. I did the spring event, and I thought it was rather successful (Hell, a sale period is successful in my opinion!) I can't believe I'm only one of two B&B artisans participating. I'm not complaining though-the stage is mine (heehee).

And last, but certainly not least, don't forget about the Etsy Artists of Color Treasure Hunt: Today's phrase: HERE COMES THE BRIDE. For details on how to play, click here:





No comments: