Thursday, October 16, 2008

Honey Baby....


Sweetie, Sugar, Darling! That's how I feel about my latest soap, Honey Baby. It's a dreamy blend of nectarine, peach, lemon, black currant, green apple, jasmine, lily, musk, and oh yeah, honey. It sounds like the kitchen sink, but it smells like...rhapsody in bloom! I got the scent from Sweet Cakes who sells a lot of designer dupes (this being one of them.) Her interpretations are right on the money! Getting back to Honey Baby. It's made very simplistically-olive oil, palm oil, coconut oil, and a dash of sweet almond oil. I used three colors for this soap-yellow, magenta, and marigold. There was no technique. I just separated my mixture into three batter bowls (love those because it has a built-in spout) I wanted to try funneling, but duh, you kinda need a funnel for that. If you're scratching your head, check out this post on The Soap Bar.

I can't wait to personally use this soap. It smells so dang good. Do you have a favorite soap? If so, what is it, and what's it made of? Inquiring minds want to know.....


ps- I'll post cut pics later. I was just too excited to talk about my latest fave...

2 comments:

Joanna Schmidt said...

Oh baby!! You know, that color combination is my favorite! I have to say, you have made a luscious looking bar of soap, dearie. :D

Patrice-The Soap Seduction said...

why thank u:-D i think this could be my signature soap!