I'm ashamed at my recent blunder. I bought this whole apple mold with the intention of making these cute votives. They were so cute, in fact, that I decided to make soaps with them as well. That's all well and good, BUT, not all fragrances are skin-safe. I posted these cute little soaps in my Etsy shop last week and had to remove them a day later. Why? Because my pressed ass did not read the warning on the bottle of the Red Delicious scent I bought from Candles and Supplies. It clearly says not soap and body safe, yet I used it in my soap creation. Thank God nobody bought one of these, or I'd have been in deep doo-doo! I'm still gonna turn these into little apple votives though. I know a few school teachers who would get a kick out of these!
Lesson to self and to others: Always read the labels!