Sunday, March 16, 2008

Not Bad A'tall!

Well I've been slaving away in my studio aka my kitchen/dining room to fill this wholesale order, and I just realized something: This is a lot of damn work!!! I underestimate my own talents and the labor I put into my craft. I'm not complaining at all. I love it! I just never really put a value on what I do. Anyhoo, I made a couple of pie shells with the new mold I purchased last week, and while it is way smaller than I imagined (it's 3 inches, what was I expecting???), I think I'm going to have to market my A La Mode Pies totally different now which slightly disappoints me. A fix is still possible. I'm working on it. As an artist or professional or whatever it is you do, how much do you really value your skills? Well, here's a pic of the finished product, and all I have to say is this: "Not bad a'tall!"



No comments: