Thursday, March 6, 2008

Guilty Pleasures

I'm still suffering from a creative block. So blocked in fact, that I decided to indulge in a few guilty pleasures, so here they are in no particular order:
  1. VH1 Classic-I just love Pop Up Video. It's interesting to find out the story behind the video.
  2. Harlequin and Silhouette Romance Novels. This sh*t never happens in real life.
  3. Infomercials. I love seeing who's the latest cash-strapped celebrity who'll plug just about anything for a buck or some free publo.
  4. Obituaries. Some are fascinating. Some make you feel like such a loser. Others make you say "What a loser."
  5. Surfing some of my fave gossip sites like Bossip, Concrete Loop, and Media Takeout. The readers' posts are so funny, that I need to wear a Poise Pad.
I could go on forever, but I need to head over to these gossip sites to get my laugh on. What's your favorite guilty pleasure???


Shameless plug alert! Shameless plug alert! Shameless plug alert!



I did post some new stuff over at The Decadent Flame.

Cupcake Duos





No comments: