Saturday, May 2, 2009

Score This Soap!


If you've been reading this blog for the last few weeks, then you know I'm on this green kick. It's my favorite color, and I'm currently obsessed with using it in my soaps. So in honor of my obsession with green, I've been stalking the shops at 1000 Markets in search of some cool, green soap. And I think I found one. Peep this:

Peppermint Eucalyptus Olive Oil Soap from Chase Street Soap Co. I love the description because there's no hook or sob story to convince you to buy it (I love those too.)

"Uplifting and clarifying, a bold combination to start the day off right. All natural and vegan, scented with essential oils and colored with mineral pigments. "

Nuff said. Go score!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peppermint Eucalyptus Olive Oil soap sounds amazing. Thanks for always keeping me up to date on all the new soapy goodness out there.

Patrice-The Soap Seduction said...

Anytime Yvonne!

I've got some good stuff coming up, so stay tune:-D

Leslie said...

Sweet! You got me at peppermint.

Laquita said...

Those look good :o)