Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Little Holiday Booty!




I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I won't chastise you again with the "you should be grateful speech," so let's get on to the fun stuff! What did ya'll get as gifts? I got some really nice things, but the gift o' the year has to be my new Canon Powershot A1000 IS. I never thought I could fall in love with an inanimate object-until now. Ricky doesn't realize that not only has he bought me an awesome gift, but he just invested in the future success of my business. This camera is awesome. I'm still tinkering with it, but me likey what I see so far. I love how when I take a vertical shot, the camera automatically detects that. I no longer have to re-adjust the pic after I've downloaded it. That's just the beginning. I have much to learn and so little time. I'm totally re-doing my blog and my online craft venues for the '09! Followers and linkers, please note that my blog address is now: http://thesoapseduction.blogspot.com/. Here are a few early shots with my new luva! Til next time.....

No comments: