Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Pardon Me, But I Prefer Foodie To Glutton or Pig



Who am I kidding? I am a weekend glutton and a part-time pig-sometimes. I love the smell of food-particularly baked goods, and that translates into the scents I offer for my soaps and candles. For the life of me, I've tried to fall in love with florals, and orientals, and smoky scents, but I keep gravitating toward chocolate, cream, and vanilla-based scents. I find them comforting and appetite-suppressing. Weird, huh? When I burn my banana bread pillars, I don't feel the need to have a snack because I'm constantly inhaling the scent. It doesn't always work. When I want chocolate, I have to have chocolate!

So I'm off to make food-shaped candles while I burn my banana bread candle. They're always a big hit around the holidays, and of course, my family always waits til the last minute to order a bunch for their co-workers, friends, kids' teachers...

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Patrice, I am the same EXACT way!
Speaking of chocolate, I amin serious LUST with your orange chocolate truffle body bar and lip balm. I rub that stuff on and just smell myself-weird yes, but it so Rocks! BTW it is also extremely moisturizing. But I NEED the scent!

Patrice-The Soap Seduction said...

Hey Tammy,

So glad you love your stuff:-D Nothing makes me more happy than a satisfied customer.