Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I'm Listing Like Crazy



I'm like a kid in a candy store when I get new molds. I've introduced two new MP soaps and one new CP soap on my Etsy shop in the last two days.

The first item is Spicy Dicey. I was inspired by my trip to Atlantic City to make these soaps. They really do look like dice at first glance. They're scented in a spicy combo of ginger and lime-hence the name Spicy Dicey. I gave a couple to some male co-workers and they thought they were really dice! No snake eyes with these though because there are no 1's on the die.

The next item is Vanilla Bourbon CP soap. This soap kinda scared me at first. It really turned brown quickly, but it's a beautiful soap. It's smells so warm and buttery-not heavy at all. I used rice bran, palm kernel, and coconut oil for this soap so it's a really hard bar. Nice!

The last item on the menu is Bag O' Yarn. I couldn't resist this one. I've met a lot of ladies who knit or crochet, and they inspired me to make these soaps. They're made with cocoa butter, so they're ultra creamy. I love em, if I do say so myself. I'm going to give a few to my good friend Pearl who crochets her *ss off! I'm trying to get her to open an Etsy shop. She could clean up!

More stuff on the horizon.....

No comments: