Wednesday, July 16, 2008

It's Baaaaaaack!!!!

It kept calling me like. I was like an addict searching for her next hit. I couldn't concentrate on anything else. I literally dreamed about it. "What is it?" you're asking. Okay, I won't keep you in suspense any longer: It's The Decadent Flame!!!!!

I told myself I would concentrate on my soap making and possibly pick the candles back up in the fall, but I missed my wicked babes. I re-launched my Etsy shop today. For those of you who don't know, you better ask somebody! Just kidding. The Decadent Flame is my shop dedicated to my love of all things sweet. I make dessert-inspired candles scented and shaped like pies, cakes, sundaes, etc. The photos really don't do these candles justice. Whenever I do a show, people are just in awe that it's actually a candle. They sell like hotcakes. I'm hoping to get selected for an outdoor craft festival here in DC called Crafty Bastards. I bet when I lay these candles out next to my soaps, the soaps will get no love. I won't be surprised though. It never fails. Anyway, I'm happy that The Decadent Flame is back, and I'll be doing more candle projects really soon.






No comments: