Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Soap Seduction Is Featured On Afrobella

Hey Ya'll,

Let me preface this post by saying that although I have a new blog, I'm having the damnedest time letting this one go. This is my baby, and I can't put her to rest yet. There, I've said it. Moving on.....

Waaaay back in February, I contacted one of my favorite bloggers named Patrice who created the fabulous Afrobella about possibly reviewing some of my stuff. She immediately got back with me, and said that I was just what she was looking for, and to send it on. Well, I did. I sent her a Cupcake Soap and an Iced Lemon Biscotti bar from my shop, The Soap Seduction. Well, days had passed and turned into weeks. Then weeks turned into months. Feeling slightly dejected, I gave up. I was afraid she hated the stuff and just trashed it, until I happened to read the headline on her blog yesterday. It said Wild, Wacky Body Washes. Could this be me? I clicked on the headline and started reading, and hot damn, there I was! How exciting! This is a major coupe for me because this blog is widely read and blog-adorned. She liked me! She really liked me! Thanks Ms. Bella for showin the love!

No comments: