Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Now This Is How A Coconut Soap Is Supposed To Smell!


Amy of Great Cakes Soapworks is an angel! She took pity on me (snark) after my coconut post last week, and graciously sent me a bar of her Coconut Soap. I did not ask for it. She voluntarily sent it to me, and I am in love with this soap! It's a perfectly-cut, perfectly-squared, perfectly-swirled bar of pure coconut-smelling soap. You can smell the fragrance straight through the wrapping, and it hasn't morphed or darkened! Love, love, love...

Amy's blog is a continued source of inspiration and learning for me as a soap maker. She's taught me how to make hot processed soap in my microwave after all! Whoda thunk? If you love handmade soap, add her blog to your daily reads and buy some of her soap. It's the truth! Thanks again Amy<3.

1 comment:

Amy Warden said...

All part of sharing the love of soap!! LOL! Glad you are enjoying it! :)