It's time to get some things off of it. Some of my Facebook Fans have already gotten an earful, but I thought I'd share with the general population:) In no particular order:
- You can only truly call it Castile soap if you only use olive and no other oils and/or butters!
- Soap makers who list a soap and only show the soap in its packaging. Where's the friggin soap?!
- Sellers who tell you that they'll leave you positive feedback if and only if you leave them positive feedback first. WTF??
- Entrecard droppers who don't drop back. It's common courtesy like saying "Hello" back to someone who says "Hello" to you.
- People who contact me about wholesaling my stuff, we work out the terms, I send them the bill, and then I never hear from them again (It's happened to me more than once in the last 6 months!)
- People who adopt, buy, or are given pets only to turn around and dump them after they realize that pets are like children-they need love, attention, medical care, etc. This really burns me up!
- When someone stops following my blog. It hurts a little. It's like saying, "Ugh, I don't like you anymore..." Yes, I do have a sensitive side, LOL.