Friday, October 29, 2010

Time To Get Glossy!

Now that the weather is starting to chill ever-so-slightly, I wanted to make something delicious and nourishing for our skins-a liquid sponge so to speak, and I think I've hit the jackpot! Meet my new bath and body oils called Gloss. I am in love with Gloss-not because I made it, okay, maybe a little bit, but they've re-introduced me to the art of bathing! I don't like taking baths, but now that I work out in the evenings, my aching bod looks forward to a warm tub full of skin-softening oils. The cool thing about Gloss is the oils do not just float on top of the water like the Gulf spill, but it transforms your bath water into a scented and silky private spa escape. Here's what's in it:
  • Sweet Almond Oil: skin-softening and rich in proteins, minerals, and fatty acids
  • Golden Jojoba Oil (hence the color)-Rich in vitamin E and known for its healing properties and leaving a silky, satiny barrier on the skin
  • Apricot Kernel Oil-Rich in vitamins A&E, and penetrates deep into the skin without leaving a heavy, oily residue. It's also known to help skin retain elasticity and suppleness
  • Avocado Oil-Superb skin hydrator absorbing deep into skin tissues.  It also helps to relieve the dryness and itchiness of psoriasis and eczema.
  • Fractionated Coconut Oil-straight carrier oil that helps the more therapeutic oils (see above) absorb more readily into the skin.
  • Tocopherol-anti-oxidant so the oils don't go apesh*t on you.
So there you have it! On their own, these oils are pretty powerful, but when combined together, they're the Justice League of skin moisturizers, and they're now available here in 3 fabulous scents:

    3 comments:

    Holly said...

    They sound so luxurious!

    Ann Stoermer said...

    That makes me want to jump into the bathtub right now! Sounds heavenly.

    Tina said...

    Wonderful!!! And all natural. I'm too much a fan of all natural. Nature's greatness I always say!