Sunday, October 10, 2010

Lube Jobs-Not Just For Cars and Sex Anymore!


I thought that would grab your attention! I'm so proud of my new emulsions. I've finally learned to make them, and I've been tweaking my recipe until I discovered a consistency and texture that I can live with because I'd never sell anything I would not personally use myself!


My formula is pretty simplistic. I use a combination of apricot kernel, sweet almond oil (which are both light and quick-absorbing), and unrefined shea butter which I am in love with. It's my favorite, go-to butter for all things wonderful and skin-quenching. The shea butter provides the oomph needed to take this lube to the next level. It compliments the sweet almond oil wonderfully. I like my shea raw and unrefined. we read so much about shea butter but what does it really do? The question should be what doesn't it do? It too is quick-absorbing yet ultra-moisturizing and is ideal for dry, weather-beaten skin, eczema, psoriasis, hair...


These babies are packaged in 4 oz jars. A little goes a long way, and they're available in both my ArtFire and Etsy shops now. Like my new labels?

3 comments:

CCG said...

OK, Playa; you most definitely got my attention with this one!!!

NIIIIICCCE!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the new labels! Your stuff is so good!

Mommy blue said...

Hi" Patrice, You do wonderful things, you have magic in your hands.
A lot of kisses from Spain
Inma.