Saturday, September 26, 2009

Oh Bloody Hell...!

Now that I've gotten your attention, this week's score revolves around blood. Yeah, it's a little morbid, but I have a sick sense of humor. With all this vampire mania going around-Twilight, that show on The CW, True Blood-this is the perfect theme, don'tcha think? Here are some bloody good soaps worth checking out!



Zinful by TCsoAp Co



Exotic Dragon's Blood by Solstice Scents




Blood Orange Patchouli by Sea Sprite Soaps




Dexter Bloodslide Soap by Bloodbath
(this one's kinda creepy, no?)

8 comments:

Burnt Mill Candles and Soap said...

OMG the dexter ones rock
what a cute idea, lol

Stephanie said...

Hey, thanks for mentioning my soap, I appreciate it! You have a great blog, I'm going to bookmark it now so I can come back again. :) Stephanie, Sea Sprite Soaps

Patrice-The Soap Seduction said...

Welcome Stephanie:)

Love that Blood Orange Patchouli-definitely on my shopping list:D

Unknown said...

I love the Dragon theme. It's too pretty to ever use. OMG! I'm turning into my grandmomma...next I'll be saving jelly jars!!

Lisa Abdul-Quddus said...

They all look great. Love the deep rich color of Zinful and the Dexter Bloodslide is so cool.

Miawa said...

I love the flip-flop, love it!

yummy suds said...

I saw bloodbath's stuff on etsy!

Did you happen to see this product? Look at the picture, the lower right container and READ what it's called! :O Muhahahahahahaha!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=29181963&ref=sr_list_18&&ga_search_query=bloodbath&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=&order=date_desc&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title

Patrice-The Soap Seduction said...

@Yummy Suds: LMAO! No they didn't! I love it though. I need to start marketing like that:)