Yes, it's Labor Day and so ends another summer unofficially. I spent yesterday with my family eating and drinking and just enjoying life. We all tested our blood pressures to see whose was the highest and lowest. I won-I've been officially named Dead Woman Walking. Seriously though, I have been much more diligent with making changes to my hectic and reckless lifestyle. I have been eating much better and working out. I can't quite get the sleeping part down. If only I can learn to turn my brain OFF, then I'd be perfect....
Anyhoo, I'm a creature of habit when it comes to getting on the internet. Here's my routine:
- Open TweetDeck. Yes, I'm addicted. Sue me.
- Quickly scan the gossip blogs. Yes, I'm addicted. Sue me.
- Check my Google Analytics to see where my traffic is coming from. Yes, I'm addicted. Sue me.
- Go to Craftopolis to check to see if I'm in Treasuries and to check my shop hearts. Yes...I'm anal-retentive with this one. Sue me and throw me under the jail.
- Go to Craft Cult to do a comprehensive check of my Etsy shop: gift guide search, heart search, view count, front page search...Don't even mess with me when I'm on this site. You're liable to lose a limb if you distract me...