Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New Soap-Milk & Honey

(This is a pic taken right after I cut it. It's much, much darker now!)


Actually it's Oatmeal, Milk & Honey, but Milk & Honey sounds sexier don'tcha think? I think just about every soap maker has this scent in their arsenal, and if you don't, GET WITH THE PROGRAM! This is probably the most comforting scent I've ever smelled, and it's my first time using it in soap believe it or not. I got mine from Brambleberry, and I can't stop smelling it!

I garnished the top with instant oats. I knew that canister would come in handy for something! I made this batch with olive, coconut, palm kernel, and castor oils along with cocoa butter. I'm getting low on oils and need to hurry some quickly. I'm doing a few shows this fall, and I need to make sure that I have plenty of goodies on hand.

No comments: