Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Just In Time For Halloween...Caramel Apple Soap!


Before I became a "retailer," I never understood why they advertised Halloween stuff in August. I still really don't, but I guess it has something to do with embedding the thought of "YOU MUST BUY THIS NOW" into our brains. I'm jumping on the bandwagon and letting you know "YOU MUST BUY THIS SOAP...WHEN IT'S CURED!"

I've been holding on to this green apple scent from Wholesale Supplies Plus for months not knowing what to do with it. I didn't think it would hold up in CP soap, so I used a little more than I was supposed to, and boy, was I proven wrong! This green apple is the bomb! It smells just like a jolly rancher. So where does the caramel come in? That's the brown part of this soap. I scented it in Sugarcane, so while it's technically not caramel, it smells sweet and gooey like caramel. It's a really nice contrast: the tartness of the green apple and the sweetness of the sugarcane. This soap is LOADED with cocoa and mango butters. Can't wait for this one to be ready!

3 comments:

Ellia C. Naturals said...

Oooohhh, it sounds scrumptious and looks divine!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Burnt Mill Candles and Soap said...

ok that soap is soo not good for my diet all I can think about is a carmel apple now! arg I better go workout :P

looks great!