Saturday, September 3, 2016

Trying To Find My Way Back...

SURPRISE!!!!

Guess who's back?! Sorta... I've abandoned this blog, and it used to be such a source of joy for me. Storytime:
I started this blog and making soap and stuff as a form of self-medication. I was at the lowest point in my life and needed a hobby, a diversion. And it worked! For five or so years, I immersed myself into soaping and blogging and even selling a few things. I thought at one point, I would turn this into a second career, but it soon downgraded to a glorified hobby, and then to sometime-hobby, and eventually, oh yeah, I make and sell soap...


As I started to feel better, this all became an afterthought. I kept my Etsy shop open and even sold a few things, but then I began closing it more than I did operating it...ugh. I haven't made soap since...March? It was real pretty too, and as we approach fall and holiday season, I'm starting to feel like I want to get back into the groove of things-slowly...

I'm revisiting all my favorite soap and bath & body blogs for motivation and inspiration. The soap making bug never really goes away. It was just dormant.

No comments: