Sunday, June 6, 2010

Winner Announced: Name That Soap....


Thanks to everyone who entered my little contest. I appreciate your time and your interest! You've all given me some good names, but there was one name that stuck in my head the entire time. It was so obvious from the beginning, but I was too angry with the soap to think clearly, lol.

So, without further ado, I've decided to name this soap Sweet Nothings! Ms. RE-Recycled Frockery, congratulations woman! This soap is yours. Hit me up at the soapseduction@verizon.net so I can mail you a bar this week. And Mama, this soap is vegan and made with pthalate-free fragrances.

I'm keeping all these other names in mind for future reference. If I use it, the product is yours!

3 comments:

RE - RecycledFrockery said...

Yeah Baby !!!! We Knew that was the Name because It's Sweetness obviously will make you drool and want to take another shower. I'm so sure of it. I'm saving mine for my special birthday spa visit so I can sit in the jacuzzi and then soap it up . yeah I know you don't want it in the jacuzzi, butterah,,, it's my birthday so I'm using Sweet Nothings.
Yeah.

Thanks So Much Mamm, Your Kindness is Wonderful and Smells GREAT !

Anonymous said...

Yay, Re!!!! Great name :)

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous soap! I'm inspired to get in the kitchen with my lye and coconut oil today...

Great blog--
Kathleen @ Southforte Farms