Thursday, July 30, 2009

Etsy + Twitter = Etter?


How about Twitsy? Okay, how about the Etsy Twitter Team? Yes, I am one of the newest members of this exclusive street team. Why do I call it exclusive? Because they only let 25 members in at a time! As you can see, I'm starting to emerge from my shell. What way to be more socially active than to join some big street teams? I've been peeping the team list, and I'd like to publicly shout out some fellow team members who happen to be followers!



Now that I'm part of the team, I've got work to do! I love snagging treasuries, so I'm going to now make it a point to make my treasuries related to my street teams: Etsy Twitter, Etsy SAFE team, and EAOC!

1 comment:

Dee said...

Congratulations..they have a very long waiting list, and a short window to get in...way to go!!