Sunday, October 20, 2013

Top 50 Baby!



This blog has been given new life! I received an email the other day, and to my complete surprise, I was informed that I was named one of the top 50 soap making blogs by Nature's Garden. If you don't know Nature's Garden, you better get your life, and go visit! I buy many, many of my supplies there, and I must say that this post was totally unsolicited. I perused the list, and I am in excellent company:)

I'm really honored because my blog has been collecting dust for most of the year, but I'm back baby! I have been in the lab kitchen cookin up some new goodies, so I'll be back to posting at least twice a week if not more. I've been re-tweaking my formulas, and brainstorming new ideas. My head hurts...

Thanks again to Deborah and the team at NG for this dubious honor. I've once again been inspired and motivated...

No comments: