Thursday, September 12, 2013

Oh, Hello!

Oh my gosh, this blog used to be my baby. I have neglected my baby. I'm sorry baby...but mama need a life too!

The last year and a half has been one of personal growth and exploration. I used this blog and this craft as a means of therapy for all the shit I was going through. Now, that I've had a breakthrough, I don't need the crutch as much anymore. I still love to make soap and goodies, but it's no longer consumed my life like it did for a 3-year span. Matter of fact, I haven't made a batch of soap since February or March? Oh, I take that back, I did do some shower favors last month, but I don't count that because that was a special order. I mean I haven't made a soap for the shop since winter.

I admit that I miss it. I just ordered a bunch of oils, and my hands are itchin to make some soap. I'll post some pics next week:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ha, ha! I know what you mean, I just got back on the soapy saddle myself! Must be the weather! :)

Welcome back!