Monday, June 20, 2011

The Razz Bar


Here's my latest salt bar-The Razz. I was much more successful this time because I cpop'ed it for about an hour and a half. It made it much easier to slice without it crumbling all on me like the last batch. It's scented in a heavenly raspberry scent with just a dollop of heavy cream. I love the little white salt flecks that are peaking through the bars. Most recipes call for sea salt, but I used dendritic salt. The granules are teeny-tiny like table salt, so these bars don't look "grated" like many salt bars look. I'm pleased with the results....

4 comments:

Burnt Mill Candles and Soap said...

I might have to get one of those. I have never tried a salt bar.

Arnita said...

They look beautiful!!

Catherine said...

I am always surprised when I visit your blog...your soaps are beautiful...this bar is very pretty and I can only imagine how pretty it must smell! Blessings, Catherine

EdenHillFarm said...

Ooh I can't wait, your blog inspired me to try my own salt bar recipe of my own... fingers crossed about the results! :) :)