Sunday, May 29, 2011

Wedding Soaps Packaged


So here we are all packaged and ready to go! The bride wanted something simplistic but with a "gift" feel to it, and I couldn't think of anything better than brown paper packages tied up with string....yes, I'm corny, but hey...



I filled each bag with loose peppermint tea then dropped the soaps inside. They smell wonderful-not too strong and not too light. One side is labeled with ingredients and my website (at the bride's request), and the other side is a label with the bride and groom's name and their wedding date. I'm pretty pleased. I hope the bride is too!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks fantastic!

greetings from Netherlands

Miranda Hertogs

Burnt Mill Candles and Soap said...

You did a great job packaging those up! I am sure your soaps will help them have the perfect day :)

Anne-Marie said...

Great job! I love the simplicity of the brown paper and twine. I'm sure the bride will love them!

Soapchick said...

i love your packaging, really simple but very beautiful, the best things are always simple I think. Just added your site to my blog roll, thanks for the inspiration X